The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to help with life's many chanllenges. MHN is here 24/7 to connect or refer you to a professional who can help with marriage, family and relationship issues; problems in the workplace; stree, anxiety and sadness; grief, loss or responses to traumatic events; concerns about your use of alcohol or drugs.
You and your dependents are entitled to 3 face-to-face sessions or telephonic or web-video consultations for problem-solving support per individual, per incident, per policy year.
All services are confidential and in accordance with professional ethics and Federal and state laws. Use of the EAP is strictly voluntary.
Work & Life Services
Telephonic or web-video consultations per individual, per issue, per year may be available for:
- Child and Eldercare Assistance - Help accessing available community and financial resources and referrals to pre-screened providers for childcare, eldercare and more. You may also be entitled to help with adoption, parenting skills, child development, special needs, emergency care, relocation services and educational issues.
- Financial Issues - Budgeting, credit and financial guidance (tax or investment advices, loans and bill payments not included), retirement planning.
- Legal Services - Telephonic or face-to-face legal consultations for issues relating to civil, consumer, criminal, personal and family law (including adoption, divorce, and custody issues), financial or tax matters (business matters and any disputes or actions between members and their employer/business partners/MHN/Health Net/affiliates are excluded), real estate, estate planning.
- Identity Theft Recovery Services - Speak with a certified consumer credit counselor who can learn more about your situation and help you create a plan. If there is a potential of ID theft, MHN will connect you to an identity recovery specialist.
- Daily Living Services - MHN will track down businesses and consultants for you if you need help with errands, planning an event or a vacation.
Health and Wellness Resources
Call MHN to learn more about wellness coaching services, personalized support to help you set and reach your wellness goals. You can also register online to:
- Access your health and get tips for living better
- Track progress toward your wellness goals
- Take advantage of interactive e-learning programs
- Find articles and videos about health topics
Toll-free (800) 242-6220 or online at https://www.mhn.com/members.html
Company Code: calaveras